Thursday, September 15, 2011

Week 4

Wikipedia....

I never knew how involved the editors were at Wikipedia, and not going to lie, didn't know there were editors for Wikipedia. I figured it was more like a twitter or facebook idea. You go on post what you believe to be true and there you go. I just figured that is why we couldn't use Wikipedia as a resource, but now I do not know why we can not use Wikipedia as a source, because the editors make sure there are proper resources and research put in to create a topic and also they try and prevent having a double topic floating around. I find myself using Wikipedia more and more with information I am unsure of. Instead of Googling it I Wiki it.

But I give them props for being on top of their game so dilegently with the information given.

No comments:

Post a Comment